Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

November 2013 Crochet Talk Contest - Please Join In & You Could Win!!

Are you ready for another Crochet Talk Contest?

Please join in and have some fun!

November 2013 Crochet Talk Contest Rules

Any member can participate in this month's contests. If you are a new member in the month of November, you can join the New Member Contest as well as this contest.

Entering the Contest: There are two ways you can enter this month's contest.

1. Post a CAL, or Crochet Along for the month of November in the Main section of the forums. Others will join you in your challenge and those members can post how they are doing with the project in the CAL thread. Each member that also participates with a crochet along and posts their project pictures will also be entered into the contest.

The CAL new thread should include the following: what you are crocheting, a link to the free pattern so others can access it, and a picture of the finished project. It is best to have a picture of one you have created so that others can see what it is supposed to look like.

Also, if you are hosting a crochet along, please check the thread when you can so that if members have a question about the process assistance can be provided. This is a great way to share with others!

2. Post five helpful resources in the Links & Resources section of our site during the month of November. This can include holiday patterns, helpful tips, crochet charts, as well as other helpful crocheting/knitting information.

If you have questions, please let me know. You can post your questions here in this thread.

Thank you and happy crocheting!!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara since I dont have camera can I do #2 5 Helpful Resources in The Links & Resources. Anything else I do ??? Thanks sweetie
    HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    This is fine Susan - appreciate it!