Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet slipper patterns

I am looking for an easy beginners slipper pattern. Has anyone got one? I haven't tried slippers yet and thought it would be good now that it is getting cooler.
    Thanks
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you buggainok, I will check these sites out. Have you tried any of them yourself?
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi Gums View Post
    Thank you buggainok, I will check these sites out. Have you tried any of them yourself?
    Judi G
    Judi, I posted about it in my Confession Time post. I got all inspired to make lots and lots of slippers for Christmas. I actually made ONE slipper, and decided to frog it and shelve the whole project. I realized that most of the gals I had in mind were young, and don't even wear slippers. Plus, I realized I would have a problem with knowing sizes. But I may reconsider slippers some day, so I saved the patterns. I think they could be cute for the right person.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I am wondering now if I should take the simple basic crochet sock pattern I have and put the not skid stuff on them for slippers. That would keep my feel warmer any way. I am not even going to try to make them for someone else who I can't try them on to get the size right. Mainly the size thing is what keeps me away from clothing.....what am I thinking....lol.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
    Judi, I posted about it in my Confession Time post. I got all inspired to make lots and lots of slippers for Christmas. I actually made ONE slipper, and decided to frog it and shelve the whole project. I realized that most of the gals I had in mind were young, and don't even wear slippers. Plus, I realized I would have a problem with knowing sizes. But I may reconsider slippers some day, so I saved the patterns. I think they could be cute for the right person.

7. Likes amanda, buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one that you might like: Easy Slippers For Beginners

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks rhelena, this looks like an easy pattern to get started with.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy the I really liked the tutorial from crochet geek! I watched her video then wrote the pattern down it is real simple I thought especially from the toe up! GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Amanda, it's beginning to cool down now here, so a good time to get started.
    Judi G

13. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Easy slippers for beginners

I have also used this pattern and it works up really fast. Easy Slippers For Beginners For the sole I sometimes use double yarn to make a thicker and softer sole. You can easily make them smaller or larger depending on the size of the foot. Good luck!
    Last edited by little drummer; 11-11-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Wanted to high light the website

15. Likes amanda liked this post