Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like cold weather...

It's already cold.... I had a great day planned. Now it's raining and it feels even more cold. Ugh! Cold weather mixed with rain ruins plans =(

Post Thanks / Like
    It was cold this morning in GA. I will brave the cold, rain or snow to look for more yarn:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the cold weather. Not to be out in but all the better to sit by the fireplace and crochet. Since we've already seen snow this year its better to be at peace with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like it either, everytime I get out in the cold and rain I end up sick, I just can't make peace with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like very cold weather either. I am out in it since I walk daily but when it is way cold or way warm, then it is not fun anymore. Seems as I get older (oh no) I don't tolerate extreme weather anymore.

We had a week of above normal temps, then the next week, below normal temps. And no rain, which we really need right now so can any of you send us some rain??

LI Roe

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't experienced the really cold weather yet, which I love, but last nite I was in another city and it rained cats and dogs! LI ROE, that's the rain you might have wanted sent to you! I love to bundle up in "cuddly warm" clothing and boots and venture out!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes buggainok, DinahRoberts liked this post