Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Myrtle Beach SC

hello,
    I saw this site mentioned in knitting paradise and decided to come over and check it out. This looks like a great place to get new ideas and get questions answered.

I have only been crocheting for less than a year so I still have a lot to learn. I can't believe how much help is available here on the internet. It is wonderful! - and people are so helpful and eager to share their knowledge.

I retired and moved to the beach in Jan 2012. I'm not really a 'beach' person but we found a mobile home park that is set up around a 40 acre lake and I can look out of my bedoom window and watch the ducks come up on bank of the lake. If I don't get out there fast enough they will run across the street and come up to my door because they want their breakfast!

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow crafters on here and hope to learn a lot more new things also.

Charlotte in Myrtle Beach SC

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. It s nice to meet you! I am doily crocheter. I made some mats too and now I knit jacquard vest == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome - the picture of your work is beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you dear! I really love making doileis. Do you ahve a cat? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! We are pleased to meet you and have you here with us! Thanks for joining us and make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, it's good to be here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to our little group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from GA. I know you will like this site. I love it!! There are many wonderful people here that have great suggestions and wonderful ideas that will help. You will get great encouragement here. Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AudreyL from Pa. Nice to have you join us. I have crocheted for over 30 years. The more practice the better it will go and if you need any help there is plenty of people here who will help you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I tried to answer your question about a cat but I don't see that it showed up here. I don't have a cat but I do have 10 cockatiels!