Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

I am back from catarac surgery!!

Hi everyonne! I got thru the second eye surgery just fine Tuesday morning and went back today (Wed morning for doctor to check it and see if everything looks ok the day after surgery. He said it is still a little swollen but looks just fine It should clear up a little more each day as it heals. l wasn't out after dark Tues night so I didn't see the pretty lights. Anyway I did OK and will be back up to par in another day or two I hope. I just did the last eye drop for tonight a little while ago and put the covering over my eye so I am having a hard time seeing the keyboard between the pieces of tape. I will tell you more tomorrow.
    I had a hard time with pain down my leg (pinched nerve) Tuesday night and began to think I would have to cancel and reschedule the eye surgery but I got it done!!! Hooray!!!!! Hope I don't have a re-accurrance of that pain tonight. Love to you all and thanks for the prayers... please pray now that I don't have that leg pain anymore!!! Patty

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad it is behind you, Patty. And hope your leg stays quiet!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: Glad to hear all went well with the surgery! Take it easy for a couple of days! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like we are in similar circumstances. I also am recovering from cataract surgery, one eye for now. I thought I would have the other eye taken care of as soon as the first surgery healed, but now my surgeon is saying there's no reason to do the left eye right away. I'm a bit perplexed because I really want to get it done sooner than later, but hopefully when I go back for my last follow up visit there will be a different decision.
    I will definitely pray that you don't have any more leg pain anymore!! God bless you Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are recovering nicely from cataract surgery, every one I have spoken to said the difference is amazing.

And prayers are going out for no more pain in your leg. Pain, pain go away and don't come back any day!!!

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all for prayers and so far so good! No leg pain so far. I have a tiny little pil bottle called Leg Cramps. My friend swears by it and keeps it next to her bed every night. I carry it in my pocket now. It is the only thing I have found that helps.....sometimes! She says if she even feels a twinge like it is going to hurt she will take one of them. I told the nurses about my leg and that I had taken one of them on the morning of surgery and it didn't seem to be a big deal enough to stop the surgery. For a while I was afraid to even move, turn over in bed or anything. It is a terrible pain to go through! As soon as I can feel up to it I will make an appointment with a doctor for another x-ray of my back to see what is going on with that disc that wants to overlap another one. I think I may need another shot in the back. Thanks everyone! XOXOXOXOXO, redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Back! I hope and pray that your leg stays 'quiet'.