Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Shirley's Craft Projects

Finally!! Pictures.3 jars. The nativity is the largest one.Reindeer made from corks,3 felt ornaments,2 stick ponies,1 decorated ball,1 pinecone with ribbon inserts,2 gnomes in front of the small deer & the big & large deer with fancy blankets. I also have wreaths & table arr.Am finally almost back to normal.I hope you like these. My daughter- in- law came over & put them on for me.I forgot the lantern with the battery candle.Its almost 24 in tall.The nativity is about 12 in tall.Haven't tried crocheting yet but need to get all done & packed for the craft show on Nov.All for now. 1,2,3. I will be exhausted but happy as I like seeing & talking to people.
    Attached Images Attached Images Shirley's Craft Projects-009-jpg Shirley's Craft Projects-012-jpg Shirley's Craft Projects-013-jpg Shirley's Craft Projects-014-jpg Shirley's Craft Projects-015-jpg 

2. Likes billiebob, libertylady64, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the Angel made from a cork in the first picture. She looks like a hippy with her feather hair. Couldn't find the doll hair so used the next best thing. Had feather fuzz all over the place.Over & out again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice stuff! I hope your craft show goes well. Hugs
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    These items are so nice and colorful!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    these will make great presents and add a seasonal touch to any ones décor!
    Crochet Chickadee