Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  85
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

In case you were wondering!

I've been going trough a rough patch with my health lately and. I am in a hospital in Pikeville, TN for pain control. I have had my right knee replaced and it has continued to give me problems. I fell on it in September and I have been to the doctor several times and the ER three times and I've had tests and they are all normal or at least not what is causing the pain in my knee. I have no idea what they are going to do next. I think I will be released to my home tomorrow and I have no idea how I will manage the pain at home. I will probably have to go to Kaye's house so she can help me. I have an apt with my ortho doctor on Monday but I have no idea if she can help me. So if you would pray for me I would appreciate it and I will continue to pray for all of you. hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry you're going through this, Faye. Hope they can figure out what the deal is and get you some relief.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I hope you get to feeling better soon and get your pain under control, you are in my prayers my friend. Take care
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. My prayers are with you for healing and comfort from the pain. Thanks for letting us know so that we can all get together with our prayers and healing thoughts. God Bless you and keep you in his comforting arms. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Just because tests come back "normal". It does not mean the pain is just your imagination. It just means they haven't found the reason/source of it yet. Just saying. Keep your chin up lady! Thinking of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck to you and try to stay positive. I suffer from chronic pain and I know from experience that if you be as cheerful as possible, it doesn't hurt as much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ladies your sweet comments give my spirits a boost. I have been through a lot of illness and you sweet women have lifted me in prayer and I want to thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye Get well and get home you are in my prayers
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64