Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: thanks barbra g

Post Thanks / Like

thanks barbra g

Hey barbra I want to thank you for telling me about osteo biflex ----i have been taking it for two weeks a the grinding in my neck is practicaly gone----it feels pretty good nof to rattle----- thanks again bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome! I love it although they are like horse pills. For me I can take a few and be fine for days or even weeks. I just took my last one the other day - have to get some more! Appreciate the kind comments and glad to be of assistance even on a more personal level! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to look up osteo biflex, maybe it will help me too. My neck is a mangled mess caused by falling off a horse 18 years ago. I've been stalling a second fusion for the past 7-8 years. The ruptured discs in my neck cause me a LOT of problems and pain. Moderate stenosis and arthritis have set in, the ligaments have shortened which causes a lot of awful muscle spasms. I get migraines from it all now that start at the base of my skull and move up over the top of my head into my face. The thought of them going in and scraping the stenosis right next to my spinal cord terrifies me. What if they mess up and nick my spinal cord? I literally almost paralyzed myself from the neck down when I fell off that horse.

When I crochet, I sometimes have to hold my hands up at eye-level so I can hold my head straight and not in that looking-down position. I'll definitely do some research on osteo biflex. Thank you so much for letting me know about it!

Shelley

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara G, and everyone else too! Just in case anyone is looking for an incredibly effective alternative to the "horse pills" that are the trademark of Osteo-Biflex, I strongly recommend a product called Joint Movement by Wellesse. It is a berry-flavored liquid. It is sold at Costco in a 32oz. bottle for $18.99 ($13.99 when they have it on sale!), and since you only take 1oz. per day, one bottle lasts about a month. The active ingredients are exactly the same as O-Biflex, those being glucosamine, condroitin, and MSM. For me, it began working within the first 3 days of taking it! I had trigger-finger (fingers and thumb joints that locked and snapped painfully) due to diabetes. I was told by an orthopedic surgeon that the only thing that would help would be surgery. A friend suggested I give this a try first. Within 3 days of taking my first dose, my trigger-finger was gone and I have not looked back since! My 82 year old aunt had the same problem, being diabetic too. I told her about this stuff. I even sent her her first bottle. Her experience was just as dramatic as mine, even more so given her age. Since she has no Costco stores nearby, she sends me a check every 2 months to pick her up 2 bottles and to ship them to her in PA. I have taken it for 5 years now and have not had trigger-finger since I began taking it.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post