Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Simple Slipper Pattern!

Hello Christmas - Here I come! I just found this wonderful, SIMPLE pattern for cute slippers. The possibilities are endless, and they don't look like they take too much yarn, either.

I have many gals in my extended family, daughters, daughters-in-law, granddaughters..I think they will all get a pair for Christmas!

How to Make Simple Crochet Slippers « Crafts « Zoom Yummy
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Annette. Need to make some of these.

3. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! So simple! Thank you for sharing it. What a super-easy gift idea, I'll be trying this out for sure!

Shelley

5. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just joined today I will attempt to make these easy slippers for Christmas gifts I love crocheting. The best hobby ever I have been crocheting since 1995 I tried looking at patterns for crocheted slippers...but found the patterns confusing I will attempt these. Thanks so much for being there for all of us.

Terry OHIO GO BUCKS

7. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa kitzmiller View Post
    I just joined today I will attempt to make these easy slippers for Christmas gifts I love crocheting. The best hobby ever I have been crocheting since 1995 I tried looking at patterns for crocheted slippers...but found the patterns confusing I will attempt these. Thanks so much for being there for all of us.

Terry OHIO GO BUCKS
    It really does look like it will be pretty easy to do. I love all the pictures she has and the different ways to change them up. When I make something like this for gifts, I usually make multiples because I have lots of gals in my extended family, granddaughters and daughters-in-law. I want something simple if I'm making 5 or 6 sets!

Also, a tip when making crocheted slippers. You can buy Puff Paint in small bottles in the craft sections of stores like Walmart and Michaels. If you apply a few squiggly lines on the soles when you are done, it will make the bottoms not so slippery!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Terry welcome! And Go Auburn - War Eagle LOL I love college football Saturdays!

Shelley

10. Likes buggainok liked this post