Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Post Newborn Jack Skellington Beanie & Zero Lovey

New blog post! I wrote out a newborn crochet Jack beanie and tested a friends Zero Lovey pattern. Both patterns now available FREE! I love The Nightmare Before Christmas!!

Crochet Jack Skellington Beanie & Zero Lovey-Dearest Debi Patterns

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    how cute! my son loved the movie the nightmare before christmas and how appropiate for you to share this on its 20th aniversary

told my son was a fan of the movie it came out 14 days before his first birthday my ex bought the movie when he was like 2 and they watched it none stop I had to buy a replacement movie when he was 3

btw he will debate me on the release date he says it was released on his 1st birthday the 29th of oct
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 10-15-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

4. Likes DearestDebi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, thanks for link..

6. Likes DearestDebi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing. This is great pattern. I have a few boys who now want one, I'll have to make them bigger lol. I love how you rate your skill level. Competent isn't one you see often

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a rating system on my crochet resources page available here.. Crochet Resources - DearestDebi

If you are going to make a larger size of beanie, I would say find a regular hdc beanie and work it with one extra increase round, work down to desired length then do a round of decrease like your last round of increases, then work the reverse sc round.. that'll give the hat more of a round shape then the usual straight down cut. Also you could work the eyes in the pattern but use a larger hook size like an H8 or I9 to get a larger sized eye.

Post Thanks / Like
    You do such nice work and you are so generous with your patterns. Thank you!