Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Wolf hat/Sly Fox hat free pattern

I know someone was looking for a wolf pattern. I came across this sly fox pattern that could be used also as a wolf pattern if done in greys.
    check out the site
    Crochet: Sly Fox Hat « ohmygoodknits! // a knitting & crochet blog

2. Likes Grandma Darlene liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen this hat before but never thought about using it for a wolf too. Great idea!
    Dinah

4. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Wolf hat/Sly Fox hat free pattern-gavins-tiger-cub-hat-4-13-jpgMy grandson is 7 and is in cubscouts. He is currently a tiger cub and last year I made him a tiger hat. This year he tells me that he is going to be a wolf cub for his next level in cub scouts. He has asked me to make a wolf hat. I have looked all over for wolf hat patterns and have not found any that I really like, (most of the ones I have found are really scary) the sly fox pattern is as close to a wolf that I could find. I am hoping to start on his wolf hat soon. I am going to use a two tone grey and white. Hoping it turns out. It just warms my heart when my grandson says...I just love it when you make me something cause I know it is special and no one has anything like it.

6. Likes LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute hat. I know just the perfect toddlers to wear it. Thanks for sharing the pattern.
    Hope mine comes out as cute as your's did.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just darling! And so is the cub scout hat. People are just so creative it amazes me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your cub scout hat is so very cute and I know the wolf will be too.