Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Post Thanks / Like

TODAY ONLY!!!!! JoAnn's has yarn up to 50% off.

I just received an email stating JoAnn's has yarn up to 50% off. It said online only but I was in the store on this past Tuesday and they had lot's of yarn marked way down. There were signs saying new yarn coming. I could get in real trouble ordering yarn at these prices. I just can't think of any I need right know. Hope someone could use this.

2. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up! And we all know that buying yarn on sale usually has nothing whatsoever to do with whether we need it or not, lol!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

4. Likes Joyannerose, MeerKat, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=buggainok;103929]Thanks for the heads up! And we all know that buying yarn on sale usually has nothing whatsoever to do with whether we need it or not, lol!;)[/QUOTE]

I second that!!!!

LI Roe

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha yea I got that email too... and of course I had to immediately check out the JoAnn's web site. I buy almost all of my yarn online from JoAnn's. I can't beat the prices when it's on sale. And if it's not on sale I get a free shipping coupon in my email once or twice a week. I live in a fairly large city but the yarn selections in my local stores aren't very good. I'll find a yarn I really like and then go online and buy it in the colors I want. Seems they never have enough skeins of the same color in the stores. I was in Walmart last week and checked out their yarn. It was pitiful.

Thank goodness I have my big yarn stash on hand! Since I'm one of those federal workers who was furloughed last week, my pay check next week will be 53% less because of those four days of being in a non-pay status. OUCH big time OUCH right in my wallet.

I just picked out some really pretty colors of yarn and started a ripple afghan this evening. I'm making it for my very best friend, she recently purchased new furniture for her home and I think the colors will match with her new decor. She and I have seen each other through several tragedies over the last 15 years and I want to make something special for her.

Shelley

8. Likes Lois Bryant, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so sweet of you Shelley! I hope you will get to go back to work soon too. I think the whole thing with the shut down stinks but I won't get into politics.
    Dinah