Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 22

Welcome to the chat group! It's your time to relax, sit awhile and enjoy yourself!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning. You know how it is when you haven't been feeling well, and the day comes when you feel pretty good so you get busy and do things that have fallen by the wayside? And then the next day you are laid out again? That is me today, plus a bit of nausea. I don't know where the nausea comes from, and quite frankly I don't want to know. I over worked y back and hips yesterday, and am hurting today. I do this all the time. I have to be better by Friday so I can visit the new yarn store@

4. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Morning,

Trude: Sorry to hear you're hurting, I know what what it's like, I remember before my hip replacements I could not do much and if I did I would pay for it the following day.....so try to take it easy so that you can go to the yarn store on friday....I'm jealous...wish I had a new yarn store opening here lol...

Blessings everyone...
    Isabelle

6. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be better. I will be better. I will be better. I have an appointment with the chiropractor that morning and I will go to the opening of the yarn store if I have to go in using a cane.

8. Likes Kathy B., Nanatwo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, hope your back pain gets better soon. I love shopping for yarn, but already have alot. need to use that up first. lol hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your pain Trude! I was a victim of doing too much and paying for it all last week. You'd think I'd learn huh? I hope you find some good bargains at the yarn store too. I sent a request to AC Moore last night asking them to put a store here because the closest one is about 50 miles away. ~sniffles~ And Kathy I'm with you, I have LOTS of yarn too and just ordered more off of eBay but that was for my mother so I don't feel very guilty about that. Hugs!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm wishes. The ice pack has helped tremendously. I don't know if I will be buying any yarn tomorrow or not, because I am going to get rid of my stash. I don't want t be adding onto it. I found the most wonderful chair and ottoman on Craig's list yesterday for a really good price. I am going to have a friend pick it up for me. Right now I have a recliner, but it hurts my back and legs trying to get up out of it. My feet don't touch the floor so I have to struggle to get at least that far. I have the shirts all cut apart, today I will wash and iron them, and the decide how i want to lay out the quilt. This one is a labor of love. My uncle was almost like a dad to me, and my cousin was my favorite person in the world. I am glad to have something of theirs, and I believe that I have enough material to make 3 lap quilts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! It S Friday! I have a little flu...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larissa, the flu is not any way to start the weekend. I hope you're feeling better real soon.
    I just realized that we are in full color here, and that I haven't even taken the camera out. I better add that to my to-do list. My son is coming home tonight. We are cleaning out the shed tomorrow. A big messy job. Lots to pitch and toss. Someone just opens the door and tosses things in so there isn't any kind of organization. I need to know what is in there and what shelf it is on.
    Oh yeah....Happy Yarn Day!!