Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Ssis

Post Thanks / Like

Ssis

I am working on the survey for our SSIS. I was just wondering if there is anything anyone has wanted to ask in a survey before, but it has never been asked.

This is the way I think this should work. If I a off on it let me know. I don't really think of being in charge so much as an organizer.
    I think:
    Something should be sent each month, even just a card with a note or a post card from your area.
    Holidays should be observed. Valentines Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Even like President's day, Memorial Day, and if you run across those silly national day of.... The something sent is left up to each SIS.
    Birthdays are observed.

I think the important part of this is to have fun keeping a secret for a year...yes Susan a year...and to send something each month and special times.
    Should there be a dollar limit? Like no more than $5.00 for any one gift? Ir is that too high? I don't mean the monthly thing I mean for the holidays and birthday.
    I think if a person wants to really spoil their SSIS they can, and not worry about receiving in return, because the partners won't be partnered with each other.

More to come later. Am I getting the main idea of this? Tell me your questions.

Trudy

2. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you got it Trudy! Count me in!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me, and count me in too.......Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive me..Ssis - is this secret sis? Others may also want to know....is it similar to the secret santa group?

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry. I thought that with all of the talking we have done on different threads that everyone knew. I should have known better.
    We are doing a Secret Sis. I guess similar to the Secret Santa. Except it will last from January 1 to December 31.
    Should I have asked permission? It started kind of like a joke, but then it became real, and they all thought I should do it.

8. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude _Im In_ and your doing great. Susan M j

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    The day is getting closer, and I do have the survey ready. If you know of someone who has not signed up for this talk to them now, and encourage them to come on over. I think this idea will be a lot of fun.
    This is what i thought I would do...I will put the survey here on November 1,and people can send me their answers through PM until December 1. So even if a name isn't here now they can certainly still participate. After December 1 I will close this thread (although I don't know how), and on January 1 I will by way of PM send out the SSIS to everyone.
    How does that all sound?

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trude hows the snow up there?? None here yet. How many have signed up as of today?? Thanks for doing this, it will be fun and to have others to do for, think about. Love to give. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya! The snow is all gone now, but they are seeing more in our future.
    There are 5 of us signed up right now.