Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Secret Santa! Part 7

Deadline to send out gifts is November 15. You can definitely send them earlier!! I only made the deadline so far away so that everyone would have time to finish their gifts, as I know some people are busier than others.

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope your not working too hard?? How is it working there? Thanks for this S.S its been so much fun. How about a Sweetheart Swap

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there. I am larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    I hope your not working too hard?? How is it working there? Thanks for this S.S its been so much fun. How about a Sweetheart Swap
    I don't have a sweetheart so I guess I won't join in on that one. The only sweetheart I ever had has been gone since 1988 and I sure do miss him. I haven't seen any men members on here...are you out there guys? redhead/Patty

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about Best Friend or SweetHeart ?? Not catchy enough HELP you smarty ones Calling next Swap??????????????

There a couple Men?? Hope you have a warm day Im cold hehehaha Other week it was Im warm & humid?? HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    I am against men... My brother did bad for me. I am so offended and feel humiliated. Peter says all business man do this way.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I am against men... My brother did bad for me. I am so offended and feel humiliated. Peter says all business man do this way.
    Larissa, honey, There some good men out there, I know because I was fortunate to find one of them and we were together for 36 good years. The hard part is finding one of them. I don't believe every man is bad. I understand that you have been through something I never have been thru so it is hard for you to trust any man I am sure. I hope some day some good one will come into your life and that you will find happiness. I don't know how old you are but we are only as old as we feel..that is that is what I've heard anyway. People aren't ever too old to get married! Here I am giving out advice as if I knew what I am talking about ! Forgive me ...please...I have no idea what you,ve been thru to make you feel this way
    .I Feel that you are really a good person and l just know you deserve more good than life has given you
    . I only wish we lived closer together so I could hug you and comfort you. Please know that we on Crochet talk really care about you and love you
    . I am glad I met you and wish you all the good things you deserve in life. Your friend, /, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 10-07-2013 at 09:49 AM.

11. Likes dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! It s cold here. I hope to make some extra doilies this year... who knows
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have a sweetheart either. Soooo..... hummmm..... maybe we could have a St. Patrick's Day swap? I don't know, lol, just trying to lift the mood I guess. Hugs
    Dinah

14. Likes wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן