Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: anouncement

Post Thanks / Like

anouncement

the Magazine that I order with my bell pattern just arrived today and now to remember where I put the bag of cotton thread in it is so I can start making them...
    How many bells should I make to fill up a 7 foot tree?I need to buy red,green and I think gold and silver cotton thread would be nice too
    I am so freaking exited and enjoying the fond memories that I have associated with this magazine.
    THANKYOU FOR HELPING ME LOCATE THIS!!!

2. Likes meki1231, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! What size are the bells? This could determine how many to make for the tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    the pattern uses regular yarn you crochet 5 for a grouping to hang on the door,but I use cotton thread instead and make ornaments.
    when you buy a box of christmas balls they come in a box of 12 or 24 so I got to thinking that 48 would be enough as I don't usaully decorate the side of the tree facing the wall while sitting in a corner LOL!

5. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the tree to be over decorated so I would go for 60. Of course, I'm not the person crocheting the same thing over and over. lol Good luck and make sure you take pictures.

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definately

9. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    a correction on my part here the bells are 3 1/2 inches and it was my friend whom made them in regular yarn The pattern does call for size 10 cotton thread