Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ladybug again.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ladybug again.

Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. Iv'e been trying to get my Xmas crafts done. Still have 3 lg ones to go.Brought in all my boxes from storage so will start packing them.I haven't stopped long enough to take pictures but my daughter in law said she would put them on for me.My ritis boys have straightened themselves out pretty much with the taking of prednisone.Have to lower my dosage by half a pill on Mon. Sure hope it still works. Go back on 30th. Then pack the car & sons truck & set up on Oct31 as soon as he gets home.Hope we have a decent showing this yr. Never know.I have 2 ladies That worked with me at the flower shop who will also help unload & set up. Thank goodness for good friends.With todays economy keep your fingers crossed!. I have a message that says my Pc Performance is poor. Will have to check with son & see whats going on. More later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see you checking in with us! Come and visit when you can! We would also love to see some of what you have working on!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree pictures are necessary!! We love your work and good luck on the sale.