Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: NanaMavis77

Post Thanks / Like

NanaMavis77

Yesterday I got together with friends that I have not seen in ten to fifteen years. What a great time we had. One of the ladies showed me some coasters that I had crochet her so long ago. I wish that I had ,had a camera to take a picture, I had forgotten all about doing them, and got to thinking how far I have come with my favorite thing to do.

2. Likes Judi Gums, Kathy B., seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s wonderful!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, crocheting is a large part of my life and making friends has been a great benefit. I have made so many friends and I am not alone like I was before I found crochetalk. Make pictures of what you make in the future and we would love to see them.

5. Likes Kathy B., seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful she valued the coasters you made her so much that she has kept them, shows how she feels about you. Nice to see.
    Judi G

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, NanaMavis, there is no higher praise in the world than what you've experienced. I am so happy for you that something you forgot about has brought you so much joy. Imagine the joy your friend feels every time she uses those coasters? You have some very wonderful friends to cherish as much as they cherish you. How lucky you are Home you'll consider posting some pics of projects you do. We are a nosy bunch and always want to see what everyone is making.
    Thanks for posting such a wonderful experience. Very upbeat and a smack up the side of the head for me reminding me of what is truly important in life....good family, good friends and God Bless you. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful to meet up with old friends. And even better that one kept something you made for so long. Very heartwarming.