Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Does anybody

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody

Does anybody have a crochet pattern that I can make a wine bottle cover shaped like an animal? I know that is a strange request, but I have a good friend that has a black sheep (literally, but she was given it because she said she was the black sheep of the family) and she wants me to do a wine bottle cover that looks like a sheep. I thought maybe if i got a bottle of the big bottom wine that I could then add ears and eyes and all that good stuff. If anyone has any good ideas on how to do that, please share with me. I have got a huge list of different things that people want me to do for them so they can give them as Christmas presents. I could work all day and all night for a long time, but I love to crochet so I am good. I wish that I could add the pictures of the items that I have already done, but still don't have a camera or a way to do that as of yet. Thanking you in advance and just to let you know I am so glad I joined this group. This is a wonderful bunch of people.

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmm I don't have a pattern but you can crochet a regular cover then add legs to the cover then at the top crochet a sheeps head that would slide over the top of the bottle I seen a poodle wine bottle cover like that. it was done in 2 pieces the actual wine bottle cover with legs and a tail then the head that slipped over the top and neck of the bottle
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that is what I thought. I saw the poodle wine bottle cover. Was really cute. thanks.