Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Independence, VA

Hi everyone,

I am just wanting to say hello. Look forward to checking out the site and finding out what to join. I love to crochet, quilt and read. I have been crocheting since May and have made 4 baby afghans for the ladies at church, hat and scarf for grandaughter, numerous booties and bibs and one baby dress. I am obsessed. Nothing else gets done anymore. Again, can't wait to see what all is here and what to join.

Thanks

pbjones80:

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, PB. This is a great group of folks who all love crochet and sharing with others who do, too. It can quickly become an obsession, that's for sure. You are in good company here.

I'm very impressed with the variety of things you've made since starting in May. I think I stuck to back and forth afghans and scarves for quite a while before branching out like you have. Good for you!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes pbjones80 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love crocheting and one of the best things about it is, if you mess up just undo it and do it again. Gives me a no fear feeling unlike quilting where with one cut you can really mess things up.

5. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE="3"]Welcome aboard, I'm very impressed also, you go girl keep up the good work. I'm]from Cali and I love to crochet too and I'm trying to learn how to quilt. Post pictures of your work. I'm pretty new to this group also but there sure are a wonderful and fun group of ladies.
    Last edited by dlj326; 10-02-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    I will try to figure out how to post pics. Not very tech savvy. But thank you for asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies and I make mats by looms I got as gift. Do you have a cat? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to meet you and have you here with us! My name is Barbara and I am from Oklahoma! Please make yourself at home here and have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    No cats, two dogs. Look forward to seeing some of your work. Love doilies but they look like they are hard to make with such thin thread. Maybe I will give a try soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Filet doilies are not hard to make. They consist of cells.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what you mean by cells. I do hope to get to make some soon. Loved the peacocks I saw that you did.