Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Judi From New Hampshire

This is my first post. I've been crocheting for about 35 years. My first passion was dolls, especially Victorian style clothing, but I've done it all. My favorite today is baby clothes. I love all these websites. They give you so many ideas and it's great to be able to share and chat with other crochet addicts. I love all the ideas you all send in. Happy Crocheting.

2. Likes cmball liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will fit right in. We have lots of grandmas here who love babies and baby clothes, me included.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ms Judi, you will love this wonderful and helpful group of women.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Judi!!!! Jump right in on the forums and chat with us! We'd also like to see pics of your creations if you have them. We love to admire other people's work.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need anything! Looking forward to learning more about you and seeing some of your work sometime!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi: I want to thank everyone for their replies. A little about me?? I'm a mother of 2, grandmother of 5 and great grandmother of 1 and 1 due in November. I work PT at our high school in food services. I've been a widow for 5 years and am now in a relationship with a very nice man. I'm 73 going on 35. ....refuse to get or act old. lol My friend rides a motorcycle and I rode with him, but I now have a 3-wheel scooter. I wasn't comfortable learning to ride a motorcycle. I love dancing, going out with friends and, of course, crocheting and other crafts. I 'm been involved in the American Legion for 28 years. I stay very active and enjoy what I do. I guess you can't ask much more than that.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judi! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Judi Im 73 also (March 27) nice Family and a 3 wheel scooter I would like one BUT I have no driving ezsperience so Hubby wont see it?? Thats OK . Join in any time you want. Lots of helping hands here. HUGS from Minnesota

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting 36 years but just this year i have decided to tackle patterns for experienced crocheters. I have enjoyed learning the various new stitches. I find you tube to be a great learning tool when I can not figure out how to do a stitch. I also love to crochet baby or toddler clothes. Every other week my 19 month old great grand daughter that I am foster parent to gets a new outfit every other week. Happy crocheting

Chris

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris your not spoiling her are you??? Of course Im silly I sure would. God Bless for all you are and what you do. Nice work too. HUGS & PRAYERS

Susan M J