Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone help?

I am getting a new brother-in-law soon and he loves the vintage cars. He has 2 of his own that he goes to car shows in. I was going to crochet a bedspread for them, but have desided to crochet them each a afghan for the back of their chairs, to cover up with while they watch tv. I have my sister-in-laws almost done but have you ever seen a afghan that has old cars on it? Thats what I would like to crochet for him.. If you have seen a square pattern like that, please let me know.. I don't care if its just the one car pattern, but would love more than one. Thanks
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sweetie can a childs afghan with cars on help you out YES your a smart one here?? Ill check tomorrow as BED TIME for me eyes.
    LOL susanmj

3. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    crochet afghan patterns car | eBay

Check out that site it's pretty neat! There are quite a few afghan patterns there but you have to buy them. Hope you find what you are looking for! Hugs
    Dinah

5. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Hi sweetie can a childs afghan with cars on help you out YES your a smart one here?? Ill check tomorrow as BED TIME for me eyes.
    LOL susanmj
    Yes Susan, that will work.. Thanks..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    crochet afghan patterns car | eBay

Check out that site it's pretty neat! There are quite a few afghan patterns there but you have to buy them. Hope you find what you are looking for! Hugs
    Thank You Dinah, I will check them out. sometimes I can crochet something just looking at it.

8. Likes N/A, BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    I am getting a new brother-in-law soon and he loves the vintage cars. He has 2 of his own that he goes to car shows in. I was going to crochet a bedspread for them, but have desided to crochet them each a afghan for the back of their chairs, to cover up with while they watch tv. I have my sister-in-laws almost done but have you ever seen a afghan that has old cars on it? Thats what I would like to crochet for him.. If you have seen a square pattern like that, please let me know.. I don't care if its just the one car pattern, but would love more than one. Thanks
    Wow! i bet that would be beautiful, the thing is i'm not no where near that good of crocheting i wish i was cause my husband and i go to car shows a lot also we have a 48 Chevy truck. I wish i could crochet one with his truck on it. But that;s just me dreaming...Lol I would love to see it if you find a pattern and you make it. Have you looked on Pinterest for a pattern?
    Brenda

10. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't found any I'm interested in yet. I might just take a picture of his and copy it on graft paper and then do it in granny squares, I've made a snowman and candy cane in granny squares and it turned out really cute. ( had a pattern for them ). E-bay cost to much, I'll order from annies first befor I give the price their asking. I saw one I liked on E-bay and it was $7.00.. Hugs, Kathy

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy B Im keeping my extra eye open and Have asked in 2 other Groups so maybe?????? LOL Hun xoxoxo

14. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you do Counted Cross Stitch look on lista.com under crafts sub topic needlecraft!

16. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maidensquaw57 View Post
    Do you do Counted Cross Stitch look on lista.com under crafts sub topic needlecraft!
    I will have to look, never thought of that!
    thanks!!