Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

My 2 rock houses are finished

I promised to post pics of the 2 rocks I pained when I finished them so here they are! Attachment 6253Attachment 6252Attachment 6251Attachment 6250Attachment 6249i am trying to add more pics to this post.
    Last edited by redhead; 09-29-2013 at 08:59 AM.

2. Likes Judi Gums, billiebob, karenlatlas, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty these are cute!
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like

more pics of what I did the last to 2 days

I crocheted little hats that should fit some dolls. the 2 small ones in the center are some I found in my old craft stuff. I did NOT make those 2. I did look at them and found how to make my own but I couldn't find my crochet thread or string so I made some out of baby yarn and I had some very brightly colored string that I just liked when I saw it so had bought it a long time ago. I don't know what it is suppose to be used for but I like it so I made the rest of the hats with it and decorated some of them. This string is very stiff and a little hard to work with but it worked for me. Attachment 6256Attachment 6255Attachment 6254Attachment 6257Attachment 6258
    The yellow decorated hat and the white decorated one is the baby yarn and the rest is the string I said was hard to work with. I like the string ones better probably because of the brilliant bright colors! The green decorated one is the string also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those would be cute in a little rock garden. That is a neat idea for kids or grandkids. I like the hats on the rocks. Nice work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you were busy making nice things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    How great! I love the little houses, I wish I was that talented!!! Hugs
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    I am again refusing to tell you how cute those houses are and how pretty the little hats are. You are going to get a big head and I am not telling you that I am envious of your talent. So there!!!! lol

9. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye! That's OK! My head hasn't gotten any bigger than it was yesterday or the day before. and I still love you anyway! Refusing to comment tells me you DO like what I make. Now don't you??? XOXOXOXO Patty

PS I am not so perfect after all. I took the hats down to my granddaughter and asked her to bring out some of her dolls (she has many) and the hats wouldn't fit a single one of them! The hats were too big. Some would almost fit and others were way too big. Of course she has a lot of dolls with their hair tied up in a high pony tail. ...like Barbie dolls. OH well back to hooking!
    Last edited by redhead; 09-30-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The houses are wonderful. Are you going to do an entire village? Will they be put outside in the garden? It sounds to me like you didn't get the big head, but the dolls did. LOL Figures that Faye would be here giving you grief.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, I don't think I like you any more!! I love you!! Have to love anyone who knows me so well. Teasing with you is so much fun. I love sarcastic humor! And gentle put downs. Have to be careful with that one if you don't know the person well. I know the ones on here that can take it and those I need to be gentle with and I am quick to apologize to any that feel I go too far. Someone didn't recognize that Landon and I were kidding each other and she almost quit because she thought we were being "snarky". I told her the truth and she stayed but it taught me a lesson to always think of the others that are reading the post and are not "in" on our teasing. Redhead those little houses would look good in my dish garden and terrarium. I may still your ideas if you don't mind. Of course you do good work and I am tired of telling you that!!! Please post what you can't do so I can show you up!!!