Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Special Yarn Colours

I need some help,I'm looking for a yarn preferably worsted a white with pink fleck or random splotches in it also the same with black with pink flecks or random splotches .Hope you can direct me in the right direction
    dianegladys.etsy.com
    flickr.com/photos/dianegladys[/url]
    photobucket.com/albums/s105/dianegladys/

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen white with pink flecks in the baby yarn section but not black with pink. I've seen black with shimmery color throughout by lots of different yarn companies. Is it possible for you to add some pink to your black yarn? The only other thing I can think to do is a google search for worsted yarn black with pink flecks and see what you get. Hope you can find what you're looking for ....HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Diane, I was just looking for a yarn that someone else is looking for and I saw Sensations GLOW black w/pink boucle yarn on ebay. There are only 2 skeins. listed under jo54ka for $11.99 but free shipping and handling. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Wal-Mart has and Joanne's online has this black speckled yarn, that I have bought from both, the white speckled I have only seen the same as what Shelly said! I know Joanne's has more yarns online than in store! I have bought this green speckled yarn from Wal-Mart and now order it online when I get free shipping or if you have to spend something around 20 dollars! I would check online like Shelly said! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried Amazon.com? I ordered a Red Heart black with different colored flecks in it and I have seen a white one like that as well. I get most of my yarn from amazon.com; however, would love to be able to find it cheaper with free shipping. It is the shipping that kills you with Amazon.com.
    Good luck and hope you find what you need. God bless.