Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: two hole hat

Post Thanks / Like

two hole hat

Hey everyone-----has any one come across a crocheted ponytail with two holes for pony tails. My great grand daughter wearrs her hair in two pony tails. Oooooo I am talking about a hat I guess I left that part out. Have a good one bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one I used for my granddaughter who is 13. And pictures of her wearing it. I did make a change in the pattern, when you come to the place where you chain and skip to make the hole. The pattern as written had the hole kind of high up in the back, and she wears her pony tail lower, so I made that part in different rows farther down. The pattern calls for the hole to be in Rows 5 and 6. You will see what I mean when you read the pattern.

two  hole hat-faith-ponytail-hat-1-jpgtwo  hole hat-faith-ponytail-hat-2-jpgtwo  hole hat-faith-ponytail-hat-jpg

Here is the pattern link:

CrazySocks Crochet: CROCHET PATTERN - Ponytail Beanie

Oops, just saw that you wanted holes for 2 ponytails. I think the pattern would work, just make the hole part of the row twice, with some spaces in between on the row.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

3. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks buggainok but what I was lookig for was the hole each side of the top of the hat so the pony tails come out on ea/h side -----my daughter use to wear hers like that when she was little. ----i saw it but I can't find it again. Thanks again. Bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bettybee10 View Post
    Thanks buggainok but what I was lookig for was the hole each side of the top of the hat so the pony tails come out on ea/h side -----my daughter use to wear hers like that when she was little. ----i saw it but I can't find it again. Thanks again. Bettybee
    Betty, the process to make the hole is very simple, you chain some stitches and skip stitches. I'll bet you could use the pattern and just put the holes in the rows you wanted, on each side.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama