Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New in here, need some help

I'm new don't know my way around in here, not sure what to keep a look out for. Could someone tell me what i need to do please. Thanks for all your help.

Brenda

2. Likes seashells_Shelly, buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Brenda and welcome!!! There are the forums you can click on and read and post to. There are pictures and patterns! Just talking and sharing about our lives etc. Just whatever your heart desires!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    Hi Brenda and welcome!!! There are the forums you can click on and read and post to. There are pictures and patterns! Just talking and sharing about our lives etc. Just whatever your heart desires!!!
    Okay, great thanks i will see how i do.

5. Likes buggainok, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Brenda. Like Dinah said, just start clicking on headings in the forums and reading the posts that you are interested in. If you want to make a comment on the post, there is a little green box below that says reply to thread that you can click on to type your comment.

When I check in here, I usually click on the New Posts button at the top, just under the Forum heading on the left. That way, you can see the most recent posts that have been made.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brenda Hi Just to WELCOME YOU to CT. We are a nice & helpful group and I see 2 have beat me to helping you. Just ask again if you get stuck. Also at top in purple line is NEED HELP click and then you can learn things from Video's like How to Post Pictures etc.

Join in now?? CT friend
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    You can set up your account to get an email when you post on a thread and then someone else posts on it. I go to my email first and read them then I go to "New Posts" and read all the new posts that appeal to me and post on them. Ask a questions and someone will come along to help and as you can see sometimes several will come along. Welcome!!

10. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Brenda Hi Just to WELCOME YOU to CT. We are a nice & helpful group and I see 2 have beat me to helping you. Just ask again if you get stuck. Also at top in purple line is NEED HELP click and then you can learn things from Video's like How to Post Pictures etc.

Join in now?? CT friend
    Susan M J
    Thanks so much Susan, I have already felt so welcome. This is just awesome so glad I found this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye just like Me/. See we are related yyyyuuuuuukkky Iis what your saying Im so cute for an Old gal HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Put photos of your works... You can join any theme. For example? Secret Santa exchange.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here - feel free to take a look around and let us know if you need help with anything!