Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Children's Owl Purse

Hi all, I have not posted in awhile. I;ve been very busy crocheting for a craft fair coming up where I would like to have a table of my goods. As such, I am looking for the pattern to the adorable childs owl purse, (circular) to have to display but I can't seem to pull it up from old posts here. If someone could help me, I would be extremely grateful. The purse was very colorful. I wish I could recall it's creators name but it has evaded me. Help please and have a wonderful day everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a cute one - not sure if it the size you are looking for:

Wise Owl Tote Bag Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Owl purse

Barbara, thank you so much for the quick response. That is an adorable purse. I am not very good at using two strands to crochet.

I was looking for the owl purse that was a literal circle with brown as the basic color and included royal blue, bright yellows, etc. Keep looking please. The color combinations in this purse were striking. Also, they had only one row of the bright colors which made it pop out. This person was great with color. Maybe someone will remember it. I hope so.

Katie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Here is a cute one - not sure if it the size you are looking for:

Wise Owl Tote Bag Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Post Thanks / Like
    I just googled "crochet owl purse" and a bunch of sites came up. The first one was just images but it is very colorful and may be what you remember. It is on the website [url=http://www.zoomyummy.com]Zoom Yummy[/url] and it is listed under my pattern shop (patterns are for sale). Then when I kept reading the other sites, it is under the etsy site but I can't figure out how to get that on here. Hope I haven't confused you (tend to do that to people but not on purpose!!!)

LI Roe