Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgotten project

I went to the doctor yesterday and had to take my medicine so I pulled out a bag I had forgotten about to take my meds with me to the doctor and there was picture on the bag I had totally forgotten that I had painted. I am posting it now . It was painted in 2008... 5 years ago!! Ttold the doctor " before we begin the procedure on Monday do you think my eyesight will be good enough that I an continue to paint like this ?" His answer was "Oh yes, and we're ready to go" with a thumbs up!

Attachment 6168
    Last edited by redhead; 09-24-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: The rose is stunning. What a good job you do!!!! You are a very talented lady! Hope everything goes well with cataract surgery next week. We will talk this week I am sure before you go in. Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Patty: The rose is stunning. What a good job you do!!!! You are a very talented lady! Hope everything goes well with cataract surgery next week. We will talk this week I am sure before you go in. Love, Shirley
    Thanks Shirley, I finally got my head around the dates for my surgery. I keep thinking Monday is Oct 1st. Tuesday is the 1st! I called and asked which day I start my eye drops, and in the process got my mind straightened out. I knew the doctor mentioned beginning eye drops on Saturday ( supposed to be 3 days before my surgery) and I kept thinking that's only 2 days before the surgery but I was wrong and he was right. Now I am ok and I am not worried about it either, it is going to go just fine, and I will be just fine. I think I will be able to see even better than the cataracts. They are doing the right eye (my lazy eye) first. So hopefully I will have better vision than ever before in it. I guess we will see. Love, Patty.

]

4. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, that is so pretty. I envy those who can paint. What talent!! Good luck with the surgery, you will be fine. We are all thinking of you.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: I may even do the surgery after you do yours! I decided to wait a bit but probably need to do it at some point! Will be thinking about you. Keep us posted! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work. Good luck with the surgery. Hope all goes well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty My Hert & Prayers are open to you and God will be there to hold your hands. Eyes sound like you can see better then before surgery YAAH ! xlxlxlx Nerves are going around you I bet. You should realize you will be in no pain so relax and be excited. Make
    a croched Flower, wont be as pretty as your Painted Rose, But almost. LOL Susan M J

9. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Patty: I may even do the surgery after you do yours! I decided to wait a bit but probably need to do it at some point! Will be thinking about you. Keep us posted! Love, Shirley
    Shirley, I will let you now how it comes out and yes maybe you should schedule yours so you will be able to see everyone well at the 2014 meeting! Love to you , Patty

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh so pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty you are one talented lady! Thanks for thinking of us and sharing the pics. Betty Lynn

14. Likes N/A liked this post