Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting to Know Each Other - What Hobbies Do You Enjoy?

What hobbies do you enjoy? Do you do your hobby year round? Love to learn more about each of you! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    In addition to crocheting, I also make handmade greeting cards. Here is a pic of one I made recently:

Getting to Know Each Other - What Hobbies Do You Enjoy?-birthday-betsy-bluebell-001-jpg

I also like to sew, and make clothes for my grandkids, and lots of toys, too. Last Christmas I made 10 Silly Scrappy Snakes. They were a big hit. Here is a pic of the snakes:

Getting to Know Each Other - What Hobbies Do You Enjoy?-snakes-3-jpg

I love to read, and go through several books a week. My favorites are British Mysteries.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    My all time favorite is crochet but I love to read, sew, garden, walk. Other than gardening, I do walk year round.

LI Roe

4. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55, dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to crochet and make jewelry. I do a few craft shows here and there to sell the jewelry so I can buy stuff to make more LOL. I also sew and just got some books on crazy quilting that I want to try.
    Dinah

6. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55, dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy crocheting and plastic canvas----- I use to sew a lot but can't get interested in it anymore I made one quilt all by hand I also have made a throw out of my grandsonsjeans he outgrew I did those on the sewing machine

8. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55, dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to crochet, read, do plastic canvas, and would you believe model trains. That is where the name WabashWoman came from. I collect mainly from the Wabash railroad. I am a member of a model train group and I also do the odd bit of sewing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crocheting is number one for me, but I do like to sew and I am trying to learn how to quilt have the tops done but don't know how to finish it off yet (will have to go to a quilt shop for help I guess) lol. I am a bowler and I love to play Bunco.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

11. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s crocheting doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55, dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean people have hobbies besides crochet?...lol...I love to read, play piano and I am a Girl Scout leader. It seems that the computer has become my hobby...by the time I peruse crochet groups and facebook and download crochet patterns and free books for my Kindle, I don't have much time left to do things.

15. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, Nova55, dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, computer searching can take up a lot of time! My two hobbies for years have been crocheting in winter and gardening in the spring and summer. I've done some cross stitch and plan to do a little plastic canvas, but that's it. And now I'm setting up my store so I don't have any time for anything but that.

17. Likes Barbara G., buggainok, dlj326 liked this post