Raok - info

Ladies, as many of you know we have a group that is sending a little gift to the ones of us that are going thru a hard time be it health or marriage or depression and pain. We need a little more info on our family members here. We want to send some small gift that will give you a boost and let you know that we care about you. So would you do me the favor of letting us know your favorite gifts. Do you like crocheted items, new patterns, postcards or anything that is special to you. Things you collect or things you want to start collecting. Mine would be Christmas ornaments, just saying as an example!! lol So that we can send things we also need mailing addresses so if you don't mind would you also PM me your address and I will keep it confidentail if you desire. I have several addresses but you never know when we will be sending you something and we can't send it without an address. So as an example: my fave color is red, I don't collect anything but I think I am going to start collecting Christmas ornaments or patterns for them. I don't wear perfume and I love getting anything that you make. I love flowers and tulips are my fave. Chocolate is always good and I have gotten hooked on those fruit jelly-like snacks. I know I'm 10 years old. LOL I love dogs and I would love to travel and see the world and maybe I can do that thru your eyes. So if you are a traveler I would love a souvenir from wherever you went. Any more info you can volunteer would be helpful. I'm out of ideas but hopefully you get the idea. Thanks and the other post 10 favorite things is good too but I want a little more about what you like for a gift.

Remember I need your name and info if you want to send a RAOK or to receive one. I can not give your name to receive a RAOK if I don't have your info. So if you ever want to receive a ROAK I need you vitals which you can pm me and it will be given out only for you to receive a RAOK.