Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from New York

Hi, I'm Jolena, aka Jo. Am a self taught crocheter and have been crocheting for many years, mostly afghans and such. I'm a widow living with my four legged friend Maggie, a little bundle of energy. I have two sons and one grandson. I know I'm going to like this group.

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo I left a message on your profile so check that and others may leave one there & not here. I forget to go there. P.M is a private place to send messages so sometime you might want to ask or tell in private. Just hints to do and click into and form and maybe you will learn from them. Glad you joined my dear. Where are you from State???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo!!! Welcome to our forums!!!! We'd love to see pics of some of your creations when you have the chance too!!! Hugs!
    Dinah

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jolena! Welcome to the Forum==Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo: Nice to have you join CT. We have a great time here. We have Lola, who is a Staffordshire terrier (nanny dog), that we inherited from our son! Also two granddogs!!!! I am retired and have a son and daughter and 4 grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI, Thank you all for the welcome. I live in the beautiful Finger Lakes region in New York. We had a frost last night, too early for me. I have started my cold weather project search, and I started a Granny square afghan to use up some of my scraps, so that I can buy more yarn. I don't know how to post pictures, but I will be trying to find out how. This really seems like a very friendlly group and I'm so happy that I found it. Thanks again. Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I work on tablecloth
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo how is CT treating you? I believe you go to top of forms here and click Need Help? It will show videos etc to guide you. If a problem come back and ask some of these gals are experts trust me. Just ask sweet one you are a energetic crafter and we like that. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo: My daughter and sil lived in Henrietta, NY for several years until the 2nd baby was 9 months old (now 5). Every time we came back there to visit, or take care of the kids while they went on a trip, we would drive down to the Finger Lakes. We absolutely love that area of NY. I had no idea there were that many vineyards and wineries in NY. The wine is wonderful too.

I am in Eastern WA and our temp was down to 60 last night and about 72 today which is much cooler than it was Mon at 95!!!!

Glad you have joined us. Shirley