Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Faye, I goofed royaly on the pics....#8 More pics for Faye

Faye, I said I would number my posts but that was after I started them Here is what I have done so far:

#1 is titled: Here's some of the pics Faye asked me to post
    (That's the RV pics)

#2 is titled: Faye, some more pictures of y paintings
    (Shows the inside of the sheep wagon and the starting of the painting on the first side)

#3 is titled: Posting pics for Faye
    (some details for the first side and 2nd side of the sheep wagon)

#4 is titled: Posting for FAye
    (details of the mountains painted on the second side of the sheep wagon)

# 5....(there is actually no #5...go to #6)

#6 is titled: Posting pictures... and the pictures didn't post
    for me! I was trying to post more than 5 pictures in a post and it didn't work.

#7 is titled: I will try this for posting more than 5 pics at a time.
    ( I got double of some pictures ad I don't know how.)
    There is pictures of the firetruck bed I made for my grandson and some stove pipe soldiers etc. I didn't want to post more until I learn how to post more than 5 pictures in one post) I am going to try again!! This one will be titled "More pics for FaAttachment 6043Attachment 6044Attachment 6045Attachment 6046Attachment 6047ye" and will be #8

These are pics at my house of the hallway that goes into the garage. The first one is at the top of the steps into the kitchen. There is a fake vine sitting at the top of the stairway (I didn't paint that!) The next one is painted tulips and you can see the vine better in this one. The next is the door into the garage painted to look like a house. The next one is the picket fence I made and screwed it to the wall. Then I wound a string of a fake vine around some of the pickets. I am sorry I cannot get the hang of posting more than 5 pics in one post so you could see the complete project in one posting. Look for number 9 coming up next. (I don't see "go advanced" anywhere in this post, Faye. )
    Last edited by redhead; 09-16-2013 at 05:52 AM.

2. Likes cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More of #8 More pics for Faye

Well here goes! I don't know what I will get this time. I just saw "go advanced" just now and clicked on it. Attachment 6048Attachment 6049Attachment 6050

More of the picket fence with Perky. This is his domain! BUT you should see it now!
    The paint has worn off and it is dingy so I really need to repaint the floor and steps. I did this probably 10 years ago although in this picture it had just been done a short time ago. The next picture shows a tree painted in the corner and onto the ceiling. The last one is just some bird bath I made and they were sitting inside out of the rain...silly me .. the birds had a hard time finding them didn't they! I wanted to keep them nice I guess...they did eventually go outside in the yard. Those are fake birds sitting on the birdbath!
    Well this was a flop too It didn't go with the other 5 pictures. Haven't figured it out yet! I will keep trying. Patty

4. Likes cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could Paint for other homes, you would be a millionaire. So Proud to know you. HUGS
    Last edited by Susan2014; 09-17-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: word left out

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sooooo jealous!!! Wonderful job. Carol