Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi this is my second introduction to crochet Talk !!!

My username is Lady in Pink, I live in Massachusetts with my husband JOHN, we were high school sweethearts, married 49 years and have two daughters, Cherylann and Diane, both married! Cherylann and Kenny have one daughter,Meagan 14, and Diane and Eddie have two boys, Dean 14 and Dale 12. They both live in Ma. I taught myself to crochet I love making baby afghans. I made many of the ruffle scarves and sold them! I now am making the knit ribbon scarves, a giving them to the girls a to give out for christmas. Well enough about me, I look forward to being an active contributor to Crochet Talk!! My best to you all, keep smiling and be kind to each other! Lady in Pink

2. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Crochettalk. You will find very friendly and helpful people. Don't forget to post pictures of your work. We love to see what others do.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lady In Pink,
    So nice to have you join us. We love having new crocheters to help bounce ideas off, or to help solve problems or find patterns. I like to think we are also a support group to each other. Just a nice place to be.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I am addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן