Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Only 2 left

Post Thanks / Like

Only 2 left

Ok, all you yarn lovers out there. I have 2 Knit n Spin yarn holders left until I get to SC late this week. I am hoping to have all of them in the hands of yarn lovers before I start over with more. I will be getting double spindle holders as well as the regular ones. So, first come, first to get one (or two). Thanks yarn workers. The Knit n Spin does not roll your yarn into a ball and then you have to work with the ball. The yarn comes off the spindle as smooth as silk and you just keep working your project. HUGS, Shelly
    $25.00 includes shipping, wooden base and 2 foam yarn holders. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes amanda, okwie264 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly! Thanks for letting us know! I was wondering, is it easy to put your yarn on and make it into a ball? I know it is easy to crochet with! Thanks again! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly I am interested if you still have any left. Please email me at okwie264@aol.com with mailing info so I can send the funds. You guys are so great at CT I just joined this year and have learned a lot from reading all the stuff here. Thanks Olga

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Manda!!! It's as easy as any other way of winding yarn. Just hold the foam spinner and wind the yarn around it. It will hold a whole a skein of yarn with no problems. Slide the foam spinner over the wooden spindle. Then you are ready to knit or crochet or any other yarn project you're working on. It's easy to do. When I used to wrap yarn into a ball, I would always have trouble in the beginning trying to hold all the yarn and still get it into some idea of a ball without making knots and I can't tell you how many times I dropped the beginning ball and had to start again (and again and again). In my experience with the Knit n Spin, because you are wrapping the yarn around the foam, not into a ball, the yarn stays somewhat looser and is easier to work with. Again, there is no pulling or tugging the yarn all the time as you work. Thanks for the great question, MANDA!!!! I use one foam spinner for ruffled yarns and one for other yarns. It's just how I decided it was easiest for me so I always have 2 projects ready. Have a great day HUGS, Shelly Manda, I almost forgot to ask how you are doing today? I hope it's a good day for you
    Last edited by seashells_Shelly; 09-16-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....