Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi from Treasure Coast, Florida

As a newbie, I'm happy to participate in the forums. I have loved crochet since first grasping a tiny steel hook with cotton thread laced through my fingers! Mom taught me all the intricacies. Forty years on, I own a crochet shop and every child I'm related to or know at church has received my creations! Newly retired, my current passion is all things crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your comment about the steel crochet hook reminded me that, although I haven't made any in a couple of years, I thoroughly enjoy crocheting Snow Flakes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucklyladybugslsb, Thanks for your response. Lately I'm favoring the larger hook projects. Size D hook is about my smallest at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you! We have a wonderful group of people here on site - please make yourself at home and let us know if you have need of anything. Feel free to post, ask questions, and share your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara,

I look forward to participating on this site. Looks very informative with wonderful hookers of like mind!

Post Thanks / Like
    crochet575, Welcome to the group! I like the crown on you avatar. It's very pretty! The people that want to are going to Tennessee next year in June. If you are interested in going, go to the crochet talk newsletter and click on the transportation thread. I don't see all the people that join, so I want to welcome them too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!!! Glad you could join us here and we'd love to see some of your lovely crochet sometime too!!! Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן