Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Faye, here are some of the pictures you wanted me to post

I hope this is what you wanted. I will post some now (IF this computer will let me, I tried once already and it wouldn't let me!) Attachment 6013Attachment 6014

Here's a side view and a close-up of the back of the RV. I painted this while we were campimg at an RV park in Zapata, TX.The lower right side is the real window with the blind pulled down and I extended the rest of the lake and scenery on the backside of the blind so it completes the scene on the blind when it's pulled down.
    It is a little hard to see in this picture but if you enlarge it you can see it better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful!! Patty, next time post your first 5 and then go to another reply and put in 5 more and 5 more etc. so you can keep them all on the same thread. All you have to do is go advanced instead of "post quick reply"

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Faye, I will try that, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to miss any and I hope I haven't. I LOVE your paintings!! You are such a talent in everything, Is there anything you can't do? I feel completely inferior! I love crocheting but you can do that and your plastic canvas is great and I can't do that! I can paint a room but not a picture. Good thing I LOVE you so I am proud of you as if I did the work!! More, Mama Patty!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How creative!!! Love that rv!!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so beautiful. I envy people with talent like that. My Mother in Law could paint beautiful scenery. She taught herself by watching the painter on TV. She won ribbons at the county fairs and donated some to her church. I'm so thankful we have some of her paintings.

7. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job Patty!