Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help with baby bonnet please

I've been asked to make a baby bonnet for my niece's baby. She saw one on Etsy and fell in love with it (the style), but can't afford the price. I've never made a baby bonnet like this before and don't know how to get started. It doesn't have the typical "beanie" style pattern so I don't know how to start. I've looked around for patterns but I haven't found any. Is there anyone who can help me get started, please????

Post Thanks / Like
    B Wieber can you post the site or picture of what you have found maybe we can help you find a free pattern or something that looks like it that is free
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I replied but there are so many different areas in this site that I don't know where it went. :-) If you can help me, can you also respond to b.wieber@comcast.net? Just in case I get "lost" on here, at least I know how to work my email.

Anyway, here is a link to a picture of the bonnet. I don't want you to think I'm stealing someone's work....I also bought the actual hat. It's in a newborn size and the baby I'm making it for is 5 1/2 months. It may still fit, but just in case...... Also, my niece asked me to make it for her so I feel honored that she would ask me. Who knows, if I do a good job, maybe it can be passed down in the family. (Wishful thinking). I'm just not sure what stitch was used. And I'm not an experienced crocheter which doesn't help either.

Anyway, here is the link. If you can help, I will be forever in your debt. Amazon.com: Melondipity Girls Cream Newborn Baby Bonnet with Rose - Lace Trim Hat Beanie: Clothing

And the baby they used to model the bonnet is absolutely adorable!!!! ;-)

Thanks again!!!

Brenda