Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey, everyone,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, everyone,

I need a pattern for a very small rose. Made with 4-ply yarn. I have look at google, etc. If any one has a pattern for a very small rose. I would appreciate. I would like use it. I am making it for this elderly lady. Who is in a wheel chair. She is a dear friend to me. So could anyone help me. I am making the roses, baskets for my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried googling for this pattern? I would go to google and type in crochet pattern for small rose in 4 ply yarn and see what comes up. Use the images button so you can see what the patterns look like.

Post Thanks / Like
    \Attic24: Teeny Tiny Flowers I found this one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but you will never get a small rose using 4 ply yarn, thread yes, but this will be impossible otherwise. I am giving you a couple links, not sure what kind of a rose you actually want, so google for yourself, and select images, maybe you will get lucky and find something.

FitzBirch Crafts: Crochet Rose Wrapping

Irish crochet yarn rose with off-set petals pattern - Philadelphia Arts and Crafts | Examiner.com

I am sure you can find something using smaller yarn, perhaps fingering, or sport of some kind? Let us know what you find?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I haven't. But I will. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    These flowers are so pretty. Thanks, I made use them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks/ I guess you are right. The roses that you all have show me. Is avout the smallest. I will get. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I would also look at the various yarn websites like lion, red heart, caron, noro, bernat, etc.

Found this on one of the sites I use to search for patterns. http://www.yarnspirations.com/assets...2/p1160571.jpg Not sure if the pattern will come up, or just the picture.

Hope this helps you to find something you like.

luckyladybugslsb