Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 20

Here we are in Season 20! Can you believe it? Chat away and enjoy yourselves!

A special welcome to all newcomers and seasoned chatters! You're awesome and very special people.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Special Thank Yous:

Larisa, I can't say Thank You enough times for the beautiful bruges doily you sent me. Doily came in the mail yesterday! Your handiwork is absolutely superb! An heirloom treasure!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Shirley, the beautiful inspirational books you sent me are so heartwarming. Both of them are filled with food for the soul! You sent them a few weeks ago and they are gifts that keep on giving. Thank You again for these treasures.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a Danielle Steel fan. I've read The Long Road Home, Friends Forever, Happy Birthday, Jewels, Family Ties and Mixed Blessings to name a few. I'll be starting Perfect Stranger at any time now. I also like Nora Roberts reads too!

Anyone else read her books or who/what are you reading?

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Beverly! I am so glad I joined CT and found good friends there! Doilies are nothing but friendship is life
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes amanda, Teri, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're right Larissa, good friends are hard to find and there are some really good ones here!!! I feel blessed to know you all.

9. Likes amanda, Teri, dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your well wishes, and yes I think I will have a glass a wine tonight or maybe two Lol.... Isabelle

11. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Saturday afternoon. Today has been kind of stressful. A house full of people and a broken toilet. Thanks to me. But, as a bad as this has been last night was a 5 glass of wine night. Then I went to bed. We are having Mexican for dinner tonight so it will be margaritas tonight. It is just 3 of us now, and that is much better.
    Shirley...do you go to church on Sundays? What time do you get up for the day?

13. Likes amanda, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone! I never get much of a chance to get on here as much as I want and it seems we are on page 1 but later it will probably be on 10! I hope everyone is doing well, I have been gardening and trying to get a lot of crocheting done since it seems to get my mind off my pain and other things! Have a great day everyone! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

15. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it is Sunday morning 3am and I have n't been to bed yet... having my coffee.

Everyone have a blessed day and enjoy yourselves. ......Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    4:30 AM here. My coffee just finished dripping. I am up, lol duh. I am going to edit some photos, and do some crocheting. One good thing about company is that my work is finished and all I need to do is show up for meals and crochet. Harry went to bed very early last night, because he had waaaay too much dinner. Kathy and I watched the program "Too Cute." Adorable baby cats and dogs. I was up until almost 2. I got bored making dishcloths so today I am starting to make a bag for an 8 year old girl and her 6 year old sister. Or it might be 9 and 7 I can't remember. Pink and purple. Same bag, except one will be more purple than pink, and the other more pink than purple. Fun for me! Have a blessed day everyone.

18. Likes Teri liked this post