Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

FIBRO and related subjects part 2

Hi everyone! I thought I would start a new 1 since other was recently closed! I hope everyone is enduring less pain today as usual! Have a wonderful pain free day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    My laptop is my only pain today. Died last night and into the shop this AM. Hugs Amanda, Shirley

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Manda. I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia when I was 18 years old. I am now 60 and still struggle with it. I can go for months without any problems and then I have months where I can barely move. I've learned how to deal with it as the pain from the fibro isn't nearly as bad as the pain I had from my cervical spine problems before my surgeries to fix them. So now I have cadavar bone in 3 vertabra in my neck and titanium plate and screws to hold disc that was rubbing against my spinal cord in place. I also have had tendonitis for many many years so if it's not one thing, it is surely another but I have learned to cope with the pain and problems related to these things without drugs. My daughter is only 37 and she has fibro. Sometimes she calls me to come take care of her daughters so she can go to bed until the pain is bearable. I am so blessed to have a very good doctor to help me understand and cope with this. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirley! We are not supposed to throw our computers when they make us mad or kick them LOL! LOL! Shelly, I understand your pain so well, I was not aware that so many women and perhaps men had FIBRO until I started on CT in 2011. I had back problems since after my 1st son was born when I was 21, Drs. had no idea why every 3 years in November around thanksgiving that my back would go into severe spasms. I went through to very bad marriages which did not help, I was not diagnosed until I was 32 in November and could not move. Finally after so many years of different Drs. was I able to find a Dr. that figured out what I had plus I found my ANGEL ( my husband now) right before that. I just turned 43, and was diagnosed 10 years ago, but my dr. says I have other severe problems with my back that causes me pain almost daily if I sit, stand, lay down, or other things for to long. I'm so glad you can control your pain, I know so many of us hurt on a normal basis. I hope your daughter finds a good Dr. to help her as well! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

7. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post