Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: tanja

Post Thanks / Like

Smile tanja

Hello, My name is Tanja. I am new at posting messages. I love to crochet !!!! Looking forward to talking and sharing with new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi tanja!
    Glad you're here. Looks like you were able to get the hang of posting already. What kind of crocheting do you like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tanja,

Hello! Welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you have decided to join us! I am curious as to what you like to work on, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site Tanja, are you working on any projects now? Happy Crafting, Rena

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patti, Thank you so much for writing me back. I really love to crochet afgans , shawls , hats , and scarfs. Those are a few of the things I am good at. Really looking forward to sharing with you. Tanja

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rena, Thank you for writing me back. Yes ! I am busy with my hooks... I am working on a beautiful capelet. I am working on a prayer shawl and I have a scarf going as well... Every day I have a choice, with multiple things going at once. never gets boring that way. Really looking forward to sharing with you. Have a great day ! Tanja