Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

Yarn entangled room 2

We were dicussing the yarn entangler room got to big so barb asked to make new room so here we go hope its ok i called room 2 lol seashelly how do i go about ordering one of those waynes spin n knit (hugs) kathy

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    just let me know where to send it and I'll get it in the mail within 1 or 2 days. If you want to put that information in a PM, that's fine. I'll put a stamped self addressed envelope inside for payment in return. Also let me know if you want extra foam yarn holders. I send 2 with the wooden part. You can start with the 2 and if you want more foam cylinders later, you can let me know. HUGS, Shelly (thank you so much)
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

4. Likes kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok shelly i will pm you thanks

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to let you know that your Knit n Spin is on it's way. Thanks again. HUGS, Shelly

8. Likes N/A, kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh thankyou hun so much looking forward to it then watch me go wben i get 5minutes usually after he goes to bed at least tbis week

10. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's okay then after sleeping in the laz y boy? I'm not sure how long it will take to get to you in Canada. You're my first shipment outside of the US. Thinking of you. HUGS, Shelly

12. Likes kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes shelly he is ok but i dont no if going to hospital before long he is very weak the cancer is getting the better of him.
    It will probably take about a week for spin n knit to get here thanks hugs kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy, I lost both my parents to cancer. My dad was only 52 when he died and mom was 72. I have been taking care of my mother in law off and on since March when she had her 2nd mastectomy. She is cancer free buy has started having panic attacks and no one understands how bad and terrified that can make you feel (I've had them since I'm 21) so I understand and can tell when one is coming on and can help her feel better without her thinking she needs to go to the hospital. She lives alone and that only makes her anxiety levels much higher. You are a hero and a champion in my book. Try to remember to take care of yourself or else you can't help your hubby. HUGS, Shelly

15. Likes DinahRoberts, kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying believe me the only problem i have is cooking for me since he doent want to eat i lived on my own in the northern ontario For 19years up till 5years ago n then we met so i find it hard for some reason then with the vertigo. Its oh boy. But we manage to do just fine with a little push lol thanks shelly one day at a time (hugs)kathy

17. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post