Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

Hello,

Wishing everyone a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!! We would love to hear about your adventures - what you are doing for the weekend!

Our family is going to visit some friends for the weekend! Probably, we will also grill out while we are up there!

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!!

2. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great and safe weekend to all!!! And I hope everyone has good weather for the weekend. Today is cloudy right now, with rain coming in for Sunday but more on Monday (as of weatherman this morning) so stay safe.

LI Roe

4. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Barbara! You know what they say, "When you are retired, there are no more three day weekends!" That's the truth, and it's business as usual around here. Hubby will be watching TWO pre-season football games, Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma University, so he is happy. I plan to not cook, since I made a big pot of stew yesterday, and crochet something.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I HATE weekends!! They are so boring. I will be sitting here crocheting or at least trying to since I am trying to make a Victorian fan for Kaye for our bday and it is in thread which is almost impossible for me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I bet the fan will be beautiful though.

Barbara G: Glad you are able to be with friends and have a good weekend.

Annette: I cooked eggs and potatoes and will have hamburgers one night and brats the other so that makes the weekend easy cooking-wise. Then while hubby watches preseason games I can crochet!

Roseanna: Have a great weekend! We are supposed to get thunder and rain Sun/Mon too!!

Hugs to all, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody have a happy and safe weekend. We are to have a quiet weekend. One of the grandkids got sick and the others decided to stay home. One played football Saturday. Doing nothing Sunday & Monday. Rain Sat, Sun, Mon. Typical. Cooling down temp wise. Stay safe and enjoy your families. Will crochet and nap & watch football & enjoy hubby. Our 48th anniv is Tues. Yay!

Hugs, Judy

10. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great day everyone. Judy, congrats on 48 years on Tues!!!! Our 43rd was in July! We are going to just relax too. Babysitting granddog! Watch TV (watched Rescue Renovations Sunday). I am going to start a new project but haven't decided what yet HAHA. Glad the grandkids did not bring you the bugs!! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to you and your husband, Shirley! They can keep their bugs! LOL! That's one thing we don't want to share! Ha!
    Have a great weekend! Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy, if you get sick from those rugrats I will personally kick your butt!!! I have just now got you back on track and you better nor let yourself get sick again!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Daughter came for the afternoon yesterday (Sunday). Had a great visit! Husband trying to garden between storms. I am working on a "test" Christmas ornament-crocheted snowman with hat and scarf-about 3 inches tall. Will make more if results on this one are good. Watched an old movie I recorded last night. I'd seen it like 4 times before but it was new to Hubby. We enjoyed it. Just a quiet weekend here. Please all stay safe and happy. imalefty