Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile I am new to the site!

Hello Everyone, my name is Rena and I just joined this site today. I have been crocheting and knitting for a long while. My Great Aunt taught me when I was 17 to knit and 23 to crochet. I have loved it all very much along with my embroidery and quilting and cross stitch. I do love to do my crafts but over the years with raising a family and working you get away from some. But right now I am knitting and crocheting gifts for family and friends. Its just you seem to get started and just keep going. Well I am looking forward to being apart of this site. Thanks for having me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rena,

Hello! You are a welcome member of this site! I have always wanted to learn to quilt. I totally understand about being busy with the family. It is great to hear you are able to return to doing the things you love, in the area of crafting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Evening Babara, trying to get around this site some. Have to learn a few new things about it yet. Thanks for the kind words. I am looking forward to being a member of this site and hearing all the good advice and seeing all the projects of all the other crocheters. I am working on a knitted slouchy hat and a afghan called Close Fans. But on my way to JoAnn's to look at some more yarn......Rena