Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Just Joined

Post Thanks / Like

Just Joined

Hey there Everyone
    I am happy to join this forum because I have been knitting and crocheting for many years and it is nice to be able to communicate with other people that have the same interests. Also I am willing to help others and sometimes need help myself. Looking forward to giving and getting encouragement for our projects.
    Judy from Ontario

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy, I am glad you joined Crochet Talk. I am 66, retired and have four grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus mostly! We all share patterns and pictures cuz we love to see what others are making. Have a good weekend. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks (need help)

Thank you for the welcome Shirley. Are you familiar with a site that is called make-handmade. I don't know very much about it except I saw a picture of a beautiful crochet lace bolero and it says the pattern is free, but I can't find out where this pattern is. I think I have attached the picture with this message.
    Thanks Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    No picture came with the post Judy, but I went to make handmade and saw a beautiful sort of taupe/brownish lace bolero? Is that the one you are talking about? I think all you have to do is "download". Sometimes the pattern is right below the picture but it appears it is free but you have to download it! Hope this helps. Let me know. There was another bolero I saw yesterday on I think it is Fave crafts but it is not nearly as pretty and lacy! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it is the brownish lace one, but I can't find out how to download? Yes it appears to be free, and I can't find out what site it is free from. I don't know how to put a picture attachment on this message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy! Welcome to our group, we have lots of great people here. If you need help with anything just ask I'm sure someone here will have an answer for you!!!
    There is a button at the top of the page that says Help. It will tell you how to post pics on here, and we'd love to see some of your creations too!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not try to push the download but it is to the right side of the pic. Shirley PS: The bolero is gorgeous!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We also have some people who do knitting as well! Please make yourself right at home here! Glad to have you on site with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that download button is for an advertisement, because it changed to something else when I Just went to the site. If anybody can help me get that pattern I would really appreciate it, It it exactly what I have been looking for. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou so much Barbara...hope to make some wonderful friends .