Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Weeding my flower bed.

I weeded the flower bed in front of my house under the window. I just pulled and threw all of it in front of the flower bed until it dried out and it is still there. The next time my son mows for me he will take care of it. I went in and took my blood pressure to see if it was higher and it was NOT! I couldn't believe that. I was so tired I quit and didn't do anything else the rest of the day!! Attachment 5884Attachment 5885Attachment 5886

2. Likes N/A, libertylady64, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I leave the weeds alone and they leave me alone back. LOL I do all my real gardening in containers so I don't really have to deal with the weeds. Just lazy I guess!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: That was a lot of work! You did good, girl!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    You would not want to see my yard weed that my hubby thinks are flowers????? Tall but bloom so I leave them hahaha LAZY/HaFever Time ??. You are doing what with that area??? Plant flowers or bush?? Perennials Only now in my yard. LOL

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I could sure use you here in my yard! Ugh, the weeds sure have grown this year with all the rain we have been having.
    Good job.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinah you are so funny BUT then I must be because thats how I feel

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question, if you have more weeds than flowers is still called weeding? I mean I planted flowers but I got more weeds than flowers so maybe we should call it flowering? With all of my health problems this year I let the weeds get ahead of me and I gave up!!

10. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I have a question, if you have more weeds than flowers is still called weeding? I mean I planted flowers but I got more weeds than flowers so maybe we should call it flowering? With all of my health problems this year I let the weeds get ahead of me and I gave up!!
    There was definitely more weeds than flowers and I just call it WORK! Ha ha, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Dinah you are so funny BUT then I must be because thats how I feel
    I think you're both kinda funny. ha ha ha I need to do the flower pot kind too. redhead

13. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi Gums View Post
    I could sure use you here in my yard! Ugh, the weeds sure have grown this year with all the rain we have been having.
    Good job.
    Judi G
    Judi I don't think you would want me to help you. I was so tired afterward that I didn't even pick up the weeds I threw on the ground. I had been wanting to do that for so long and just couldn't get started until so late in this summer. We have not had hardly any rain this summer. Hope it isn't going to be another drought like before. redhead