Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Look Mom...no fence part 2

Attachment 5878Attachment 5879 Attachment 5880Attachment 5881

That rock sat inside the NW corner of the lattuce fence. You can see the brown streak where it the fence stood across the front yard. In the next pic we removed the 6 foot fence from the end of the neighbors fence across to the chimney on my house. We also took out the lattuce fence that ran from their fence to the street. Again you can see the brown streak where it stood. Another of almost the same view.In the last one I don't know if you can tell I have weeded the flower garden in front of the window and across the front of the house. That was work for an old lady let me tell you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty: Looks very nice. Amazing what just taking down the fence does!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty its so nice and lots of work young lady??? I remember a pic of yard with fence & makes a difference. Me I like a fence as we have kids etc coming thru and other situations. I like the openess Patty GOOD JOB

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to have a fence around my front yard. I live on the corner and everyone cuts through my yard instead of staying on the sidewalk. I was outside one day when this man cut through my yard for the umpteenth time and I told him I sure didn't see a sidewalk through my front yard! He quit cutting the corner after that, even if I'm in the house. Plus the neighbors on the 4 lane side let their visitors park in my yard! Next time it happens I'm calling the law because I've told them about it enough times they should know! We are thinking of planting a hedge between us and them to help that situation. Just need money to buy the hedge....

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinah I know this seem tacky BUT put sticks in and put string high enough so cant step over?? Add white strips ever so apart to warn people. Add a few Cute signs 6x6 or so with " Stay Off Grass" 2 or 3 places. Your the one people will shake heads at ?? maybe
    just a Idea, we did NO PROBLEMS. HUGS
    THANK YOU

7. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love these pictures!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks very beautiful! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, what old lady did you get to do the weeding? I know you aren't talking about you!!

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOPE it was not Me ! neither-either- hehe / faye Looks great I bet Patty, stay well my friend