Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Not always here

Post Thanks / Like

Not always here

Please forgive me if it seems that I don't check in alot,but I have been lurking when I find some quiet time in this crazy world of mine.
    My boy friend of 17 years has finally decided to buy a house so a hunting we have been and a hunting we will go until we find home permently well in the middle of house hunting and packing up the townhouse I decided to fight for custody of my 2nd grandson whom just turned 8,His Father had custody up until december of last year when he put him on a plane from Denver Col to NYC to his mother(my oldest daughter) Well we drove down and spent the night in the parking garage of JFK just to be there in time for her to get him off the plane.She then moves in with an old friend,but just ups and leaves her son with them for about 2 months,then I pick him up for a weekend visit didn't take him back there this was around Easter.My daughter then moves in with us after leaving her latest boyfriend.I'm sorry to say here that she lasted until june 30rth,she leaves my townhouse to go and see her new boyfriend in jail and decides she needs alone time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my you do have a lot going on. Glad your grandson has you in his corner!

3. Likes CindyTreetops liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes...we are thinking about you..check in when you can. Hope all works out for you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you, your grandson and your boyfriend. It is a lot of stress but know that your grandson is far better off with you! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    And I thought I had a lot going on. You are in my thoughts and my heart goes out to you for getting custody of your grandson. He needs you and he will never forget you for doing this for him. Sending you big hugs! What a big generous heart you have.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you a great time house hunting and hope all goes well with getting your grandson! Sounds like you have a great heart and he needs you! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad you are fighting for your grandson! Children need a steady environment that it seems he hasn't been getting. I hope your house hunt goes well and things work out very very well for you!!! Hugs, Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Just found out today That the Father of my boy calls the law guardian and the cps worker that is helping me and tells them that after thinking about it long and hard he's not going to fight me for his son but is going to let me keep him WooHoo half the battle is won now to fight my daughter,but honestly I don't see that as much as a fight as it will take away from her "alone time" Heck the only aloone time I get is when everybody is sound to sleep,then I lock my self in the bathroom and use up all the hot water and bubble bath!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like most of the battle is over!!!! Praying for a quick resolution to this for your sake. He will be so much better off with you! Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lucky child to have you on his side and getting custody. He needs someone stable in his life right now and thank you for doing that. I have a friend who first had custody of her oldest grandson who then moved out when he was of age and got married and now she has custody of his half-brother and he is about the same age (think he turned nine this month). It takes a lot of strength and love and I know, even with what you are going through, he will be just fine. Good luck with house hunting and your grandson.

We will be thinking of you, hang in there.

LI Roe

12. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post