Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hi, just found this forum

Hi everyone,
    I just found this forum and am looking forward to crochet talk. I have been crocheting for over 20 years. My paternal grandmother taught me the very basics and then I was off and crocheting. I like to crochet lots of things from doilies to stuffed animals and anything that catches my fancy.

Post Thanks / Like
    pennyi,

Hello! Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you! I look forward to hearing more about you and your crochet projects!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi i like crocheting have been doing it for50 some odd yrs moved recently and miss placed my pattern for 13 "mr & mrs claus have not been able to find another is there anyone who knows where i can find them

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I just found this forum tonight & I look forward to being a part of it. I've been crocheting for over 40 yrs & most of all love to make things for newborn babies. I've also crocheted lots of afgans & even a full length sweater I wore to church for a lot f years. I've enjoyed trying to make different things & hope to get new ideas from new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stormy7906 View Post
    hi i like crocheting have been doing it for50 some odd yrs moved recently and miss placed my pattern for 13 "mr & mrs claus have not been able to find another is there anyone who knows where i can find them
    Here is a cute Santa, but I am not sure how tall he stands:

Santa Claus Doll | Free Vintage Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grannycamper View Post
    Hi, I just found this forum tonight & I look forward to being a part of it. I've been crocheting for over 40 yrs & most of all love to make things for newborn babies. I've also crocheted lots of afgans & even a full length sweater I wore to church for a lot f years. I've enjoyed trying to make different things & hope to get new ideas from new friends.
    Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to have you!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the pattern site it looks about the same i lost

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post