Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newborn mittens

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Newborn mittens

I am looking for patterns for newborn mittens to keep them from scratching their faces. I have look all over the web and have not found any patterns for this. There are a few Videos on the subject but I have not been able to find any printable patterns. I am doing crochet for charities and would like a printable patterns.
    Last edited by slking40; 08-10-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: missed a word

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi slking40! Welcome to Crochet Talk

I found a bunch of baby mittens at Pinterest, hopefully you will be able to find something that will work with you. Some of the patterns are free and some aren't. (Click the blue "pinterest" and it will take you there)

Have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found several mitt patterns on Crochet Pattern Central. Here is the page of patterns for them on the site. There are also booties on this page, so don't think you're on the wrong place. Crochet Pattern Central - Free Baby Booties and Mittens Crochet Pattern Link Directory
    There are many, many crochet patterns - all free - to be found on this site. It's one of three that I visit frequently. The others are All Free Crochet and Ravelry. The latter is both knit and crochet, free and for sale, but there are all manner of features that I absolutely love.